Old September 24th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default OT Nut loose in my engine! - Video

On Sep 24, 3:44*am, "tscottme" wrote:

I listened to your video and was unable to hear the problem. *I used to be
an A&P with several O-320s in my care. *Maybe some more details will help me
undertand the problem. *Do you mean a nut is inside of the engine or a nut
is inside the engine cowl where the engine is located. *If it's the latter,
the nut is likely already on the ground somewhere or rattling around on the
fiberglass floor.

I think Scott it's a loose nut behind the yoke.

Toward the end of the video, you should note the sounds of thrust
reversers kicking in LOL