Old December 5th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bernard Bélisle

Default Vinyl letters in foreign language

Sir,
Go to this website http://www.stika.com/ They have vinyl cutters at
a very affordable price. I have an old one since 6 years and it works
wonderfully. Just check for the proper width the Stika can cut. You can
either make any caracters in vinyl or make a mask to paint the letters in
any font available on your computer. Very simiple to operate. I made the
ident for my PA-12 with it.
Bernard

"Fly" fly at Tulsaconnect.com a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi Folks!

Anybody here have a sign shop or know about cutting vinyl letters?

Local Yak owner wants his name printed under the cockpit's edge aka
typical warbird style, except spelt in Russian.
Letters about 1 inch high.

We can handle the Russian language, no problem.
But we can't paint very well.

So we thought about getting the letters cut out in vinyl...

but None of the local sign shops are returning our calls!

Thanks for your help.
Kent Felkins
Tulsa