Old January 5th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blueskies

Default Changed the oil today...

"Viperdoc" wrote in message ...
:
: I still favor the idea of driving down a rural road at night and dribbling
: out a little at a time. It helps keep the dust down in summer. (at least
: that's what they said when I saw them do it in a grass strip in Vermont,
: where I learned to fly).
:
:

That is basically what asphalt is - oil and rocks. Folks get all worked up about disposal when there are who knows how
many miles in asphalt roads all around the country, each oozing a little bit back into the ground...