Old April 6th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roger Worden

Default ADV: Roger's Soaring Blog

You're invited to visit "Roger's Soaring Blog" at
http://rogersoaring.blogspot.com. I've been writing it for about three
years, but it includes my soaring journal all the way back to my first
flights. Some of my posts contain lists of books, weather resources on the
web, notes on equipment and software I've used, etc. Anyone new to soaring
may find it interesting... my hope is that student pilots find useful
information to help make their path to soaring a little easier.

I usually post something after every flight, or at least every couple of
weeks. Comments and questions are always welcome!

Now that I'm working on my Commercial and Instructor ratings, I'm posting
more about that learning experience.

There are very few of us blogging about soaring. My blog was mentioned in
the most recent issue of AOPA's Flight Training magazine. If you know of
others, send me their URL and I'll add a permanent link to them on my page.

Please forgive the advertisement - I send a note to RAS about once a year to
stir up a little interest.

Thanks,
Roger Worden