Old October 18th 03, 01:17 AM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Halfrail
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/halfrail.html
Access page JPG 22K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.gardening

Detail in photgraph of a model of Track on the Bottom Monorail Half.

Caption;-
Schilowsky's Monorail Car.

Extract from Chapter V;-
73. Another ingenious application of the gyroscope to a monorail car
has lately (Feb., 1914) been made by Monsieur Schilowsky, a Russian
inventor.....

So far as experiments have gone at present the weight of the gyroscope
is designed to be something between 1/10th and 1/25th of the whole
weight of the car, while the two pendulums together are about 1/3rd
of the weight of the gyroscope.

The author is indebted to M. Schilosky both for the diagrams and the
photograph from which plate IV has been made. A model of the car has
been presented by the inventor to the Science Museum at South
Kensington and can be viewed by the public at anytime. An article
on this monorail is to be found in the issue of The Engineer
for January 23, 1914.

From the book
An Elementary Treatment of the Theory of
Spinning Tops and Gyroscopic Motion.
By Harold Crabtree M.A.
Formerly Scholar of Pembroke College, Cambridge
Assistant Master at Charterhouse
Longmans, Green and Co. 1923
First Edition 1909
Second Edition 1914
New Impression 1923
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Big Bertha Thing handbook

1. Handbook thread one posting long.
2. Correctly attributed.
3. Professional.
4. Steet savvy.
5. Well read.
6. Appropriate.
7. Source softly spoken.
8. Solitary.
9. More Sesame Street than Darth Vader.
10. Optional, optimal and optical.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing testament

New Testament Rosary

1. The Angel Tells of the Virgin Birth.
2. The Blessing of John the Baptist in the Womb by the Unborn Christ.(13 weeks)
3. The Birth of Our Lord.
4. The Purification of Our Lady and the Presentation of Our Lord.
5. The Finding in the Temple.
6. The Baptism of Our Lord in the Jordan. (Luke 3)
7. The Wedding at Cana. (John 2)
8. The New Covenant Doctrines of Christ From the Sermon of the Mount. (Matthew 5, 6, 7)
9. The Transfiguration of Christ with Moses and Elias. (Matthew 17)
10. The Last Supper. (Matthew 26)
11. The Agony in the Garden.
12. The Scourging at the Pilar.
13. The Crowning With Thorns.
14. The Carrying of the Cross.
15. The Crucifixion.
16. The Resurrection.
17. The Ascension into Heaven.
18. The Coming Down of the Holy Ghost.
19. The Assumption into Heaven.
20. The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven.
(1st five Joyfull, 2nd five Luminous, 3rd five Sorrowful, 4th five Glorious.)

Old Testament Rosary
by Tony Lance

1. The Promise of Hannah. (I Kings 1) Birth of Samuel.
2. The Three Angels Visit Abraham. (Genesis 18) Birth of Isaac.
3. The Betrothal of Ruth. (Ruth 3) Stranger and great-grandmother of David.
4. The Offering up of Isaac by Abraham. (Genesis 22)
5. The Finding of Joseph in Egypt by Jacob. (Genesis 46)
6. The Saving of Moses From the Bullrushes. (Exodus 2)
7. The Feast in the Temple for the Rechabites. (Jeremias 35)
8. The Covenant of Moses on Mount Sinai. (Exodus 19)
9. The Forty Day Walk of Elias. (III Kings 19)
10. The Writing on the Wall. (Daniel 5) The Fall of Empires.
11. The Water Dungeon of Jeremias. (Jeremias 38) The Babylonian Transmigration for 70
years.
12. The Deriding of David by the Kinsman of Saul. (II Kings 16) The Fall of Jerusalem.
13. The Robing of Mordecai as a King. (Esther 6) From Death Row to First Minister.
14. The Ark is Carried for Forty Years. (Numbers 14) The Entry into the Promised Land.
15. The Execution of Jonah. (Jonah 1) The City of Nineveh Wears Sackcloth and Ashes.
16. The Raising to Life by the Tomb of Eleusius. (IV Kings 13)
17. The Taking up of Elias in the Fiery Chariot. (IV Kings 2)
18. The Spirit of Moses Comes Down on the Judges. (Numbers 11) The Law of Precident Cases.
19. The Slaying of Holofernes by Judith. (Judith 13) The Treasure to the 12 tribes.
20. The Crowning of Esther Queen of Susan. (Esther 2) The Decree of Pogrom is reversed.

Rosary Intentions for each decade of St. Louis Marie de Montfort
Luminous Mysteries by Tony Lance

Lord through thy Holy Mother that we may:-
1. know true humility.
2. have charity one for another.
3. love poverty.
4. have purity of body and soul.
5. obtain Divine Wisdom.
6. be free from Original Sin.(Wet head saying 'I baptise you in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen')
7. give grace one to another.
8. enlighten one another.
9. obtain Union with Christ.(3 Nights of Soul) St.John of the Cross
Battle vices and deny 5 physical senses.
(Pictures, icons and Rock and Roll.)
Battle ghosts of old vices and deny spiritual senses.
(Old sins plague you for second time.) Visions, Locutions and tears.
All else gone except the love of God.
(Last of all the memory is perfected. It gets worse first.)
10. break bread together.
11. have perfect contrition.
12. know mortification.
13. have contempt for the world.
14. have patience in crosses.
15. obtain repentance for sinners, perserverance in grace for the just and reief for the
Holy Souls in Purgatory.
16. love thee and be fervent in they service.
17. love Heaven our true home.
18. have the True Devotion to Her.(Sign Prayer of Thanksgiving from Ecclesiasticus 51.)
Annual Preparation. 12 days seek Contempt for World, 6 days each know self, Mary and
Christ.
19. know the Holy Ghost.
20. obtain perserverance in grace for the just and the crown of Heavenly Glory.

NB. Douai-Rheims cross reference links.
The Sermon on the Mount.
Mark 1,14:15
Matthew 4,12:17
Matthew 5,3
Luke 6,20

NB. Parallels between old and new testament rosary event readings.
They had no wine, yet drank it.
Others had wine and drank not.
One was crowned with thorns and crucified.
Another robed as a king and decreed to hang.
One was scourged at the pillar.
Another derided at the head of a whole column of soldiers.
One was found with the wise men.
Another was found, as the wisest man in Egypt.
Elizabeth and Rachel were barren and both bore child.
One was crucified. and descended into Hell (Limbo), for three days.
Another walked the plank and was swallowed by a whale, for three days.
One was born in a stable.
Another betrothed in a barn.
One was crowned Queen of Heaven.
Another crowned Queen of an empire.
One rose up into Heaven.
Another was taken up in a fiery chariot.
One was baptised in the Jordan.
Another was saved from the bullrushes.
That is 10 out of 20 direct parallels.
The other 10 are more nuanced, but who can tell?

NB. The Original Divine Office of the Church was Simply to Read Book Of Psalms Once a
Week.
(Divisions into days and hours can be the 15 minute segments as follows.) 3 by 7
Each psalm is followed by the prayer. Glory by to the Father and to the Son and to the
Holy Ghost, as it was in the beggining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
1-9 10-17 18-24 (25-32 33-37 38-44) 45-53 54-60 61-67 (68-72 73-77 78-84)
85-89 90-98 99-104 (105-109 110-117 118-118) 119-131 132-139 140-150

NB. On meditation and contemplation.
You have to dig the field before you can watch the flowers grow. Both are problem solving.

Dread Visions Six Harms
By Tony Lance
(Based on the writings of St.John of the Cross; the Mystic Doctor of the Church.)

Faith fails, replaced by a vision sensible.
What we see is more real, than God invisible.
Visions turn the spirit from its flight Heavenward.
Had Mary Magdallen touched the feet of the Lord.

Then grounded in faith, would she never be.
How can we hold this vision dearer than Thee.
In nakedness of spirit, hold ourselves renouncible.
Grace fails, imperceptible forsaken for perceptible.

The gift becomes a right, which denies the gift.
Decide the vision not from God, with Satan left.
Seeking after visions is a sinfull occasion.
Turning into diabolical, that divine vision.

With the Devil disguised, as an angel of light,
And man too ignorant, to even take fright.
Grace cannot be rejected; into the soul infused.
The taint of evil can be rejected, by vision refused.