Old April 23rd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Kanze

Default Talking heads

Where do they hire these idiots?

It used to be - on local TV channels - that they'd hire the prettiest looking (and not necessarily the smartest) women for "weather girl" roles. Since then they have apparently expanded the number of roles available to this demographic. If they look buff on the beach, can fog a mirror, and can remember their names without looking at their drivers licenses, they're hired.

--
Mike Kanze

"I would love to change the world, but I can't find a diaper large enough."

- Anonymous

"Jim" wrote in message ...
Sure is irritating to listen to the media report the crash of a Blue
Angels F/A-18 at MCAS Beaufort.

The more they ramble the more anyone with any aviation background
recognizes these folks haven't a clue. For example; who went down?
Well let's see the aircraft are numbered 1 thru 6. Which one isn't on
the flightline?

Also either Fox or CNN couldn't decide whether or not one of the pilots
might have been a woman. Believe the Blue Angels home page could answer
that really quickly.

Where do they hire these idiots?

ACC USN ret.
NKX, BIKF, NAB, CV-63, NIR
67-69 69-71 71-74 77-80 80-85
&
74-77

Founder: RAMN (rec.aviation.military.naval)