Old April 26th 05, 07:58 PM
Gary Drescher

"Michael 182" wrote in message
"Gary Drescher" wrote in message
I no longer see rec.aviation.ifr on Comcast's newsfeed (via Giganews). The
other rec.aviation.* groups are still present though. I've been unable to
get a substantive response from Comcast or Giganews. Has anyone else
encountered this problem?

I use newsgroups.comcast.net and I'm getting rai

Thanks, I've got it back now. (It had somehow disappeared from my OE's list
of newsgroups. Then, when I thought I was re-downloading the whole list of
newsgroups, I was actually only looking at the previously cached list, so
rai was still missing. Telling OE to "reset" the list of groups
re-downloaded them and made rai reappear.)

--Gary