Old February 11th 18, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow

Agreed, I can't speak for other MFR's, but in the ASx line since the -24, it's about as good as you can get without being in a sorta newer metal ship (like a 1-35).
I've been to a couple nose ins in some other brands of "glass gliders" and the cockpit "egg shells" about where the pilots knees are.
Thus, lower legs take the brunt of the impact.

Best bet, don't crash..........
Next best bet, metal glider.
Close behind, a ASx series in/after the -24.

As stated, not sure how others are doing in newer ship designs, I can only comment on AS.