Old April 23rd 21, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Soaring Software for iPhones - Lufty

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:53:25 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
On 4/23/2021 7:16 AM, Mark Mocho wrote:
I wouldn't count on a cellphone data connection working continuously
while flying.

Cell phone data connection in New Mexico while at 17,500' in the mountains.....

Haha! Unlikely.

Heck, it isn't all that reliable on the ground!

Wow, it looks like excellent English to me! But, I'd expect that for a
product from the Czech Republic, because the Czechs I've met speak
English very well.
--
Eric Greenwell - USA
- "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation"

FYI - The original announcement said they would release the app in April. I registered on the website for updates and they said it would be out in 10 days.