Old February 20th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Narrowing it down... Comanche?

Jay Honeck wrote:
Next weekend is African Americans in Aviation weekend, so if I pull the
same tough duty I did last year I'll spend the day escorting a few
Tuskeegee Airmen around and making sure they are in the right place at the
right time. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it :-).

Cool! Can't be too many of those guys left, so take good care of them.

SNF would be great, but some of us have to WORK.

I know the feeling, although our problem is more child-induced than
work-related. I wish Iowa City's Spring Break would line up with SNF!

It HAS been an awful winter for flying. This past weekend was the first
good one in a long while, and (incredibly -- I'm still pinching myself) we
had 4 days off. (See my post on St. Louis over in .piloting.) Hopefully
you'll get a good stretch of weather soon so that you can fly that architect
up (down?) to your land...

Down, my theory is every 20 years or so you should move a few hundred
miles south. This area of NC is 5 degrees warmer than DC in the winter
and only 1 degree warmer in the summer. Perfect!