Old October 25th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Flashing a laser pointer at an aircraft is dangerous and punishable by jail time.!

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

msdogfood writes:

This is my public service announcement to the idiots who have decided
to shine green laser pointers into the cockpits of airplanes either
taking off, landing or ascending to cruising altitude. Stop doing it!
You could kill hundreds of people and I or some of my friends might
be one of them.

People stupid enough or psychopathic enough to try to blind other
people with lasers are unlikely to pay much heed to your demand.

At last, something you know something about

Bertie