Old December 27th 06, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather
Mitch Crane

Default The Roswell Alien Autopsy Video!

"Warhol" wrote in
ps.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in
news:1167235691.548821.253150 @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Double-A wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0

What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens
that have given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......

You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

dream.... Warhol is untouchable

Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?

Ask the Coffee boy's... they dream to nail my head on their doors...
and think that my head has special powers.

Coffee boy's what? His mom? His leg? His dog? His barber?

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng