Old February 27th 04, 03:24 AM
Phil Miller

On 26 Feb 2004 10:57:21 -0800,
(running with scissors) wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...
A fine example of the quality results of Tarver Engineering work. As
singed off by John Tarver with applicable 8130.

You can't even get the name of the FAA form correct, loser.

Federal Aviation Administration Form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approval Tag

in short referred to as an "8130" if you were active in the industry
you would know that.

thanks for playing john.

idiot

Sh!t. I'm on the other side of the planet and I can find that in less
than 30 seconds:

http://www.faa.gov/certification/aircraft/8130-3.pdf

Phil
--
Great Tarverisms #5

Retarding the throttles will cease the engines from adding thrust,
my silly rodent. Reducing pilot workload gives the Operator more
time to deploy Spoiler Flaps into a Speed Brake configuration.

Not like your Piper at all.

John

alt.disasters.aviation