Old January 13th 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan Jimenez wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

I can understand that your mother wouldn't want you to stay with her
while you were on vacation.

Wow, ten year vacation. That's some record!

Please show proof to me that I had a restraining order enforced on
me, again your normal line of bull****.

Ask Laurel, she's the one who asked for it, no?

You and zzzoom are ones to talk about fat, what does he go now about
300 on the hoof from the photos you are not that far behind.

LOL! Last time I weighed myself was last week. 225, bubba. Do you even own a
scale?

Please explain the comment about meeting women. I can't figure out
what you are talking about....

That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.

...and I am pretty sure you don't know either.

Sure, Frank, keep guessing.

Put up or shut up . Put some proof on the board showing that she or
anyone else has ever had a restraining order against me. Can't be done
cause it has never happened.I think your pal is the expert on
restraining orders,doesn't Sun N Fun have one against him. (Zoom Free
Zone)

Are you trying to say that I have been living here in Sebring for the
last ten years? Again put up or shut up.I sure as hell got alot of
frequent flyer miles on Singapore Airlines for being being here.

225 lbs bull****, your shadow weighs that much.

One other thing you got ass backwards zzzzoom is the lucky one that
he had an escort.

Get back to me when you have some hard facts to back up what you put
into this post. If not crawl back under your rock or more likely crawl
back up zzzooms ass.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring