Old August 10th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default xcsoar

On Aug 10, 2:07*am, Al wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:18*pm, Papa3 wrote:

Download this version....http://www.bware.it/xcsoar/LK8000alfa9.zip

in the Zip package there is a PDF the explains all.
I got mine working but the 310 I got did not ship with a charger so I
am stuck as well with the trickle charge which is no good.

Al- Hide quoted text -

Downloaded the recommended zip file, which included several different
executables but no PDF. The Readme file and history files aren't very
helpful in terms of "installation." After poking around a bit now
that the 310 has enough juice to at least let me navigate around the
system:

- Doesn't seem to be any way to access the CE shell directly.
- I copied the PNA executable onto my SD card in the root directory,
but the IPAQ doesn't seem to give me any way to access files on the SD
card (at least not that I could find after reading the skimpy manual
from HP)

I've got to believe there's a way to run the application from the SD
card (i.e. not requiring me to use ActiveSynch to configure and load),
but maybe I'm wrong.

If anyone has access to the instructions for making XCSoar work with a
310, I'd appreciate it.

P3