Old November 16th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default The way it should have happened VOR Alpha into KMBO Approach withplate overlays and ATC COMS - Video

VOR Alpha Approach - Video with ATC COMS

The way "it should have happened"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tm51_7LQfs

Looking for comments on how I can improve on running my shop doing a
full procedure ground based approach (or any approach for that
matter).

Video includes my briefing, and navigation of a procedure turn
including situational awareness overlays on the approach charts.
Approach charts display in the video before I execute the turns.

Comments here or on the video most appreciated!