Old March 22nd 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_2_]

Default Aztec extended baggage compartment STC

A good friend of mine and fellow Aztec owner recently received final
approval on a STC that he's been working on for several years.

The STC allows you to enclose a portion of the Aztec's tail to create an
extended rear baggage compartment into the tail of the Aztec.

I've seen this alteration as made to his 69 D model Aztec and can say that
you gain a tremendous amount of room. I currently do not have the specs for
additional weight, cubic feet, or STC price but if anybody is interested
email me for contact info.

Jim
(remove no spam)