Old June 14th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Tholen on Wikipedia

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
wrote:
Tholen is repeatedly deleting the section in his Wikipedia article on
his substantial history of USENET kookery. Anyone interested can see
the article he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Tholen and
the history of the deletions/restores he
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...action=history

Sadly, because of the tone of most of the posts regarding Dr. Tholen,
I've ignored almost all of them. If this page is accurate as I see it
today, he is a very accomplished man in his chosen field, whatever else
is written about him.

Yes, Dickless is very accomplished at Usenet kookery, which is his
chosen field.

Given that, the other nonsense seems a little sad.

Tholoon has no other nonsense.