Old October 1st 03, 05:38 AM
David O

(AKAVIE) wrote:

I'm comtemplating building the SNS2 Guppy (by Sorrel Aricraft) and want to get
some more information about the design. If y'all know of any mailing lists,
web sites, mag articles, or any other resources, I'd appreciate you sending the
reference my way.

Many thanks.

Here are some Guppy builders and their email addresses,
http://www.homebuilt.org/directory/sorrell.html

Sirius Aviation says they will offer a kit,
http://www.sirius-aviation.com/guppy.html

There was a two page article by a Guppy builder in Sport Aviation
magazine, October '77. The article didn't offer much information but
if you want a text copy anyway, email me. My email address is on my
web site.

David O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com