Old March 17th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
-b-

Default Throttle or Prop control first after takeoff

In article ,
says...

On Mar 14, 9:23*am, "Dan Luke" wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in

..
..
On Mar 6, 7:31 pm, "BT" wrote:

Some one already mentioned the take off procedure for the C-182T (Turbo).
Reduce the MP and the Fuel Flow to the Top of the Green.
That is true but the C-182T is *not* turbo.

Can be. Mine is.

--
Dan

T182T at 4R4

No, yours is a C-T182T.

-Robert

Yes, now that Skylanes have reached the "T" designation it gets confusing.
They should have avoided it - like numbering conventions that avoid I's that
can be taken for 1's and O's that can be taken for 0's. They should have gone
directly to "U". The question becomes, for these models that remain in
production for the better part of a century, what happens after "Z"?
C-T182-AA"? With that we're set for a good long time!