Old February 21st 04, 10:50 PM
Cub Driver

There was a waiting list for those slots at that time, and his application found
its way to the top of the pile in no time flat and clearly out of turn.

You don't know this. It's only an accusation. Believe me, I read
everything that has been published on the subject of Bush's ANG
service, and there is no evidence that he was vaulted ahead of others.

It may well be true, mind you, but that doesn't give you the right to
repeat a baseless assertion as if it were fact.

Think of how effective your sentence would be if you wrote (all that
you are justified in writing): "I suspect there was a waiting list
...."

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (requires authentication)

see the Warbird's Forum at