Old July 5th 13, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Want to talk with Butterfly vario + PowerFlarm people

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 3:51:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I am contemplating a new panel. The Butterfly Vario looks like a very feature dense instrument that also works as a PowerFlarm display. I would like to talk with people who have both systems installed.

Guy "DDS"

Guy
MM, the asw27 adjacent to my spot at KMEV has had both instruments installed this year by Rex at WSC and I think he is currently flying at ELY. He would be a good person to talk to. Rex may be able to give you his contact info and discuss the non trivial installation process.
Chuck (99)