Old February 14th 04, 03:55 AM
Wizard of Draws

Judah wrote:
Hey Guys!
Just thought I'd pass on the good news. I passed my IFR Practical Test
today. It was quite a ride - I was much more nervous than I thought I would
be, and frankly it showed in my flying. But I did OK (not great - I should
have done better) - and earned the rating!

Definitely a worthwhile experience!

Congrats Judah! My last IFR lesson was one of my best so far (my biggest
difficulty has been communications, just like the private) and my
instructor said it's about time to take the long x-country and move into
the home stretch. I've still got a few hours to go to meet the minimums,
but it looks like the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.
Fly safe.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

"Cartoons with a Touch of Magic"