Old May 4th 16, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Solar Impulse II Makes California

Vaughn Simon wrote:
On 5/3/2016 5:28 PM, wrote:
trash and emissions into
our environment, and expect to continue to experience the same quality
of life."

Such has been illegal in the US for decades.

Huh? Go look at the back of your car. See that open ended pipe? Think
about what comes out of that. Think about all of the millions of others
just like it.

Follow that open ended pipe back a bit; see the catalytic converter?

Follow back a bit more; see all the crap to reduce emmisions?

Ever looked under the hood of a car from the 50's?

In the LA area, air concentrations of volatile organic compounds declined
by a factor of 50 between 1962 and 2012. Nitrous oxides and ozone declined
by 70% to 80% over the same period of time.

As for "dump our trash", dairy farms now get fined for spilling milk.

--
Jim Pennino