Old January 25th 04, 09:41 AM
MINIWI

Default Problems with homebuilding: bad manual

to all homebulders of Lancair IV, Vans RV-7/8, Glastar III, Legacy, F1
Rocket, etc.

I am a searching for homebuilders and their experience wih their manuals.
Especially I am intrested in problems while building a "quickbuild".
Plase send me
*type of kit::

*vendor/manufacturer::

*Project status::

MY QUESTIONS::

*Was your manual complete?

*What's with unambiguousness, clearness?

*How is the vendor/manufacturer's assistance with errors, reviews?

*How did you contact, would like to contact a vendor/manufacturer? (www,
email, phone, fax ...)

*How does the manual record your project status? Was this a safe methode
even if you interrupt your project for weeks? Why?

*How important is
appearance,
handling,
size,
online,offline support with cdrom, movies etc.
What did your manula include? (Drawings, CDRom, Big size Drawings, movie,
exploded drawing)

*Did you prefer big size drawings (wall attached) or did you prefer B4 size
part drawings/exploded drawing (next to object)?

*What is it, you do not want to miss in a manual?

*What did you expect of a manual, but is not to be found on the market?

*Further: please send me any errors you may detect in, with, at, on your
manual!

*Comments?

Thanks for all input's, safe landings !

Michael