Old November 30th 04, 06:23 AM
Jack Allison

Jay Honeck wrote:

- Treat flight training like a semester of college. Fly Mon/Wed/Fri --
study Tue/Thu. You'll finish up faster, and save yourself money in the
long run.

LOL, that's because it *is* very much like a college course...at least
that's how it seemed to me. Huge text book, homework, instructor
quizzing you, memorizing stuff, etc. Ahh, but the "lab work" of flying
makes it all worth the effort. Funnest college course I've ever taken :-)

Good advice from Jay...fly as often as you can and you'll spend less on
getting the license. Of course, any money you save by getting your
license earlier will just get spent on more flying afterwards, flying
toys, etc...but who cares?

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student, airplane partnership student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci