Old March 22nd 04, 09:07 PM
No SPAM

Default IDF-Apache firing missiles on 67yr old terrorist leader in wheelchair-at Sabra mosque in Gaza...

Oelewapper wrote:
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on

The founder of Hamas, who has led the organization whose charter calls
for the destruction of Israel and all in it, and whose organization
routinely uses suicide bombers to kill civilians, women & children with
no military target (unlike these helicopter attacks, who have a
specific, identified primary target).

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

We're going after them as well - look at Bush's "Axis of Evil" speach.

Oele.
In pace, Iustitia omnibus.

If we had peace, we might be able to search for justice. In the interim,
Aut vincere aut mori.