Old March 28th 21, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jacques de Rham

Default Trailer tow from Texas to California

Hello all,

My name is Jac and I am new to this group.

I am purchasing a glider and I need to tow it to Williams in CA.

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas on how best to go about this?

First option yes would of course be to go down myself, rent a pickup or a car with a tow hitch and drive it back over several days.

Second option may be to hire an auto transport truck that could put the trailer onto the truck and drive it back. This would cost more money but would save me the time away.

The trip is about 1792 miles.

Does anyone here have any other ideas?

Most grateful for your input!

Best,