Old February 14th 10, 01:53 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

Default They call it the impossible turn.

In article ,
says...

Dave Doe writes:

I'm asking you to back up your claim, as without any evidence, it's just
your opinion. I'd say most readers don't value that very much.

I suggest that you and other readers do research rather than listen to me
alone. It's the only safe way to learn things. I am fully confident that if
you do research among reputable and reliable sources, you'll find that my
opinion agrees with them. However, you should not take my word for it--you
should verify for yourself.

I know the sources will agree with me because I got my position from those
same sources. I stand on the shoulders of giants, as the saying goes.

Well you'll be pleased to learn that I do considerable research on the
internet. However I'm in no position to be able to research your
sources, as I do not know what sources you are using and my sucess rate
at mind-reading works out at a percentage equal to pure co-incidence.

So I would be grateful, though I do not intend to ask a forth time, if
you could state your sources. I think that would be much easier, as you
already know what your sources are. Then I can examine them (and verify
for myself, your claim that
"
Then many pilots must not be training enough, because they misjudge that
point all the time.
"

is correct, or incorrect).

--