Old April 19th 05, 02:16 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:27:56 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...

Yep.. 5 blades on the big fan, 2 on the little one. Not sure when/if
I'll get time in it, but I can always think back to the 20 mins of
stick time I had in one several months ago.

I'd probably have a stick of some sort in my hands if I did that :-))

I know I can always count on you to turn a beautiful memory into a
phallic adventure I don't want to take.

I was thinking "stick of rock", but I knew YOU'D manage to twist things

Gotta love the smell inside those turbine powered egg-beaters...
ahhh....

Oh yessssss.

Smells like.... expensive!

It's that alright!