Old March 14th 04, 11:27 PM

Ed Rasimus wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:46:45 GMT, "Gord Beaman" )
wrote:

Ed Rasimus wrote:

New book still on track for this fall release. Title is still to be
determined.

Ed Rasimus

I entirely agree with smh here re Thunder. ...and I sincerely
hope that the lack of chest thumping which was evident in Thunder
carries over to this book. It's one of the huge automatic
turnoffs to me and it isn't needed, your clear readable sometimes
self depreciating descriptions of events make the chest beating
unnecessary.

Well, Gord, I can't be the young naive lieutenant again. I don't get
into chest thumping, but I was six years older and on a second tour,
so there's going to be a different perspective.

Yes, I understand that...and I'm looking fwd to reading it.
Thanks for the introductionm to it...
--

-Gord.