Old October 16th 17, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default US: Pilot Ranking List for 2018

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:13:31 AM UTC-4, John Leibacher wrote:
With the conclusion of Region 4 North, the 2017 sanctioned contests are finished, and the first release of the Pilot Ranking List for 2018 is available on the Soaring Servers at http://soaringweb.org/PRL, http://soaring.gahsys.com/PRL, http://serkowski.com/soaring/PRL, and http://soaring.silentflight.ca/PRL/. Some of the names are just WAGs and had to be hand fed, particularly for teams, Jrs., etc..., so please check out your ranking and send me your corrections, comments, and suggestions.

Best wishes for a great safe season in 2018!

John Leibacher

Please add my thanks! What a pain it would be to do all that he has done for us each time we go to a new site! Many Thanks John!