Old September 29th 03, 04:39 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
"Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

The graphic (website) version of this newsletter can be accessed at:

http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/newsletter239.htm

Quote of the Week: "But it doesn't do any good to complain. They're going to
do whatever they want to do, and go back on whatever they had said
previously." resident living near commenting on 92 percent increase in
nighttime noise from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport

What are they doing -- adding 5 or 6 night flights?

Aviation Conspiracy Newsletter
#239.........................................Septe mber 28, 2003 Past
newsletters can be accessed at:
http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/ACNewsmenu.htm Bill Mulcahy

Bush Backs Down On Tower Privatization Issue!!!

(snip)

F-16 Type Jet To Soon Be Available To The Public!!! If you have read these
newsletters for a while you have seen the large amount of opposition by
communities to having F-16s flying over their homes. Now it seems that there
will soon be a CIVILIAN version (pictured at right) of the military jet
available to further diminish Americans quality of life!!! When a
millionaire pilot, joyriding on the weekend, loses control of one of these
jets, I'm sure it won't just take out only one or two houses. According to
Aviation Week's website, the "Javelin," the manufacturer "intends to begin
customer deliveries another 18 months after that-once the aircraft has
obtained its FAA type approval." As the FAA's goal is to destroy every last
vestige of quiet in America, I'm sure they'll be no problem.

Just how many Javelins do we think we will ever see? A couple of dozen
at most? Bill is again resorting to bigotry and stereotyping to preach
his sophistry!

Quiet Communities Act of 2003 (H.R. 475) Stuck In Committee: I would love to
see a debate in the House on this bill. I would especially like to see
excuses the congresscriminal opponents of this bill would use to justify not
having ANY protection for Americans from noise pollution. It is now being
reviewed by FIVE committees for a period to be determined by House Speaker,
Dennis Hastert (R-Illinois). By the way, according to his web site (where he
touts his award for protecting community health), Hastert is a big supporter
of O'Hare expansion. Funny, that on this web site, he didn't even bother to
mention any concern about the people affected by the environmental impacts
of the O'Hare expansion. He's apparently just another Republican polluter.
You can find out more information about this bill and write to your
representatives at Congress.org.:
http://capwiz.com/congressorg/issues...5&congress=108

O'Hare shouldn't be given funding until Daley reopens Meigs, which his
goons closed and destroyed in the middle of the night last April!

Air Traffic Controllers Tell Bush Where To Go!!!

(snip)

California: New State Noise Law Warns Buyers: A new state law means people
selling homes near Concord's Buchanan Field will have to warn buyers that
noise from planes may annoy them. Officials say the disclosure area now
covers more than 40 percent of the city -- and some aren't happy about that.
The Contra Costa County Airport Land Use Commission likes the area covered.
The City Council is concerned about decreasing property values and wants to
limit the disclosure zone to the immediate area around the field. Editor's
Note: I couldn't find any more information on this California state noise
law. If anyone knows more about it, please let me know.
http://www.nbc11.com/travelgetaways/2511206/detail.html

It is about time that the real estate sharks have to disclose potential
problems. People (using the term loosely) like Bill and Webbie need to
know these things before they buy a house at the end of a runway and
then whine about noise!

(snip)