Old July 29th 03, 05:21 AM
Robert M. Gary

Partnerships are great! Make sure you figure out all the details ahead
of time (before you buy the plane). The hardest part is finding 2+
people that are interested in the same type of plane. Try to keep it
under 4, the insurance tends to go up quite a bit after 4. Keeping it
under 4 helps people remember that they "own" the plane. The big 10+
partnerships tend to attracked the "renter" attitude.

"Gilles Leblanc" wrote in message ...
Hello all, I'm new to this newsgroup thing (however, I'm a computer teacher
and should've registered earlier!!)

I am planning on buying my first plane and am looking or some advice on
buying in a partnership... good idea?? I've trained and flown mostly on a
Piper Cherokee and would like to buy one... anybody know where I should
start looking??

BTW, I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Anybody have any advice, please let
me know... thanks.

Gilles Leblanc