Old November 2nd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Skunk

Default Another Botched use of runways

Judah wrote:
Skunk wrote in
:

And the chaos in Newark continues. Remember, it's all the
pilots fault. The FAA has nothing to do with anything
anywhere. We could never blame the "Guvment" for anything
could we???

Please explain who exactly at the FAA was responsible for this accident?

Oh, perhaps if there were a 24th person in the tower cab, whose sole
responsibility would have been staring out the window, he might have been
able to see from 3 miles away that the Lufthansa flight was 6 inches past its
hold short line and prevented this accident.

Oh I know. Perhaps if there were 5,000 FAA controllers in the Tower Cab, they
could each be assigned a plane to watch at all times so that the pilots can
just sleep their way through the flight.

Give me a f^&*ing break.

Just a little sarcasm toward the "Tombstone Agency"

Relax

http://www.adversity.net/FAA/ryan_v_mineta.htm