Old April 5th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default What's Going on Here?

On Apr 4, 6:17 pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
I think it still could be a bad plug- my understanding is that they can look
good while still being weak under a load- did you check it in one of those
fancy spark plug testers?

It seems to me a simple test would be to swap two plugs- it the problem
remained with the "new" plug, then the problem likely would lie in the
harness.

We'll check that later today, but it seems unlikely that it's the
plug, since it's been replaced in between occurences, and it *still*
happened on the same cylinder, same plug position.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA