Old June 18th 04, 10:35 PM
Ragnar

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article , "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"Ragnar" wrote in message

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article , "Ragnar"

wrote:

http://mae.pennnet.com/articles/arti... 05527&pc=enl

"The concept for Block IV arose from a challenge by the Pentagon

implement
the U.S. Navy's vision of a low-cost "Tactical" Tomahawk system

that
would
provide affordable, responsive fire power, affordable follow-on
production,
and significantly reduce life cycle cost. "

WattabunchaBS.

Missile Systems Group made an unsolicited proposal to USN for a
follow-on
program to legacy Tomahawk, and proposed making it 50% cheaper

by
re-designing some things and using procurement reform. It took
literally an act of congress to make it happen.

And you have cites for this?

Yes

Yet you fail to provide them when asked. That speaks volumes.

I work for the company. You? Do your own research.
(yes, I recognize that is Ragnar's ignorant comment, but it's easier to
answer in one post)

Yes, still no answer. Strange that the one guy with inside info refuses to
provide it. Makes me wonder what he really knows.