Old January 4th 18, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Soariing Magazine Issues, complete from 2003 to 2015

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 6:48:19 AM UTC-6, Jim Kellett wrote:

I tried for ages to donate a 50+ year collection (1965-2010) and a few odd copies dating back to 1938 to schools, libraries, private individuals, my own and other soaring clubs, anyone. No one wanted them. With a heavy heart I gave up and tossed them. Of course, now there are the digital archives, so I wonder if ANYONE will hang on to historically interesting hard copies.

Some of us will, Jim. I have a complete set from 1937 to the present. Much more fun to thumb through than to go online and turn digital pages. Most of mine are in pretty good condition, too. Some selected ones signed. Dick Johnson on the cover of the issue with his article "We Break 500!" Moffat on the cover of the 1970 Worlds issue. Can't get that from the on-line version!

Steve Leonard