Old October 21st 03, 07:26 PM
Roger Tracy

I did some Beta testing of it and found it to be ok. Was a quick easy
planning
tool. I tried it on my laptop and my home PC and didn't have any problems
with
it. Did the client for your PC install okay?

"Jim" wrote in message
Just got an email from AOPA pushing their new online flight planner.

First
impression is telling me not to give up my E6-B, plotter, and sectionals.
It's slow, clunky, and disconnects constantly from the Jepp server bank.
I'll give them time to improve it, but they're doing a poor job

re-creating
something that's already available online in several versions that are
smoother, faster, and less cumbersome. Hopefully it's just a v1.0

problem.

Anybody else trying it this morning? What are your experiences?

--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply