Old December 23rd 05, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Most favorite ATC instructions

Mt favorite:

"Rocket Flight, cleared for the break; Cherokee 12345 expedite clearing
runway, flight of four behind you; Cessna 3456 enter downwind behind
flight of our coming into the break; expedite, another flight of four
will break behind you."

This is typical at Titusville (TIX) on a Saturday morning.

Least favorite:
Tower chewing somebody out when I am on final and #2 or #3 in my flight
with wingman on the runway. I can't get a word in edgewise to clear
wingman to cross and exit, so I have to go around.

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.