Old December 22nd 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Deaf2u

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Well once again, disregarding the apparently intense battle\hatred DABEAR
has for Juan I still find it curious. He's owned this plane, taken pride and
made some fairly loud noises about owning it. He has a website about it and
has been all about this plane for a while and yet has no desire to see it
fulfill it's mission. I have no interest in it, I'm more interested in slow
planes with floats but I am curious.

The ad says he now wants a motorglider, now that's a far way from a little
jet.