Old July 16th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Good for two more years...

On Jul 15, 3:35*pm, John Smith wrote:
Passed my medical last week and did my BFR this afternoon.
I am good to go.
Because I am IR, the instructor test to that level of knowledge.
1.3 hours flight, 0.5 simulated instruments.

I had my BFR, IR, and CFI all come up next month. Luckily last week
the fires were so bad the airport was IFR for a couple of days so I
was able to get the IR current by myself. Now I just have to finish up
my FIRC and then I'll do the BFR. Technically I only need the flight
time for the BFR (the CFI counts as the ground) but I don't mind doing
both if the CFI asks. I wonder if I'll have to use IACRA to renew the
CFI or if I can still walk in the 8710.

-Robert