Old April 20th 10, 06:33 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default When I am "Todd"

On Apr 20, 12:01*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:32:38 -0400, Mark wrote:
Sometimes I post as "Uncle Al".

Sometimes as "Tiger Would". I troll as "Jeffrey Bloss"

I also can be "Marcus Aurelius".

Now I am using "Todd".

http://tinyurl.com/y7q5hv8

None of this has one *GODDAMNED* thing to do with me-Mark being
bi-polar.
--
Mark A Man Of Many Personas - All Sane

Hey, cool down palomine, you'll feel better...when you are dead.

Whadda ya mean "Ari"? You're the post forging troll creating
stupid dialogue between you and yourself with sockpuppets.

You are jeffrey bloss, ari, and many others, including a bad
impersonation of me.

Get off the internet and go back to the seedy gay bar where
you belong before we rename you "subway". Yeah that's
right, we know about your love for the $5 footlong.

---