Old June 3rd 16, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Imagine...

That was a very sad day - Vic Baker was a family friend of ours. He was living in California at the time And was planning to surprise us with a visit the day after the race. We lived in New Jersey then. We were neighbors in California. About three months ago I had dinner with Vic's only daughter Victoria. I hadnt seen her in about 30 years. I remember Mr Baker as a very funny, happy, outgoing and confident person. As I said it was a very sad day God bless the families of all of those who lost loved ones