Old December 24th 19, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Emir Sherbi

Default PU Paint + Electric motor

Hi everyone.

I was thinking ways to make my business model work and make it more appealing for customers. Travelling to the US to make each modification may not be much cost effective. Reading a lot of post about how expensive is the paint refinish and restoration in your country, and some comments of potential clients saying that may be not worth to add an electric motor on a glider with a poor surface condition. I came up with this proposal:

As the tittle says, i am sounding the acceptance of the idea to offer a combo of the Electric self launching system + PU paint refinish (including cockpits interior, maylars, seals, etc). The price reference for a 15M ship is USD30.000 and for an 18M USD33.000. That does not includes the logistics to Argentina. With more gliders packed in the same container, the total price will drop significantly.

The paint job will be made by "ALAS BLANCAS", the best place to restore a glider in Argentina. The owners are nationals champions, they go to the worlds championships too and are well known in the sports.

Of course we will accept gliders that only wants Paint or Motor.

So, i am waiting for your comments to see how can we improve this proposal.

Kindest Regards

Emir