Old August 17th 20, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

kinsell wrote on 8/17/2020 12:51 PM:
On 8/16/20 5:16 PM, jld wrote:

Indeed I don't have the truth but when I try to connect the dots, the near
future seems promising. Q1 2021 is 6 months away and if GP is correct should
show an increase in production rate and start of deliveries in EU soon after.

Unfortunately, this doesn't cover "fool me twenty-seven times . . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2z7t3M9Og

How can they increase their production rate?* They haven't stabilized the design,
they're still trying to figure out how to deliver on the amazing promises they've
made.

The latest (Aug 2020) published remarks on the situation are on the GP website at

https://www.gpgliders.com/news/project-update-august