Old April 1st 20, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Thermal Episode #11 now out

Thanks for the new episode, and thanks Rich and Daniel for your interviews. Both of them give us hope for this year. I think Rich has given us a pretty good formula for contest directors to follow. I hope contests which are not in the epicenters of this virus and are scheduled for June and beyond, can still be held. Maybe folks who are living in locked down areas won’t be able to attend but many of us who are living in unaffected areas can still have a chance to attend and compete.
Dan