Old January 19th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soon2bexpat

Default Bowlus & Nelson Bumble Bee powered glider questions

I have a 16mm home movie showing a test flight of the Bumble Bee at
Rosamond Dry Lake in 1945. I need help with 2 things:

1) I would imagine that Bowlus and Nelson are part of this movie but I
can't find a photograph of either of these guys so that I can ID them.
Does anyone know where there is a picture online?

2) There is a female pilot. Does anyone know of a woman who flew for
Nelson Aircraft Co.?

Thanks in advance,
John Schag
BuffaloInFlames.com- Vintage Firemen Photos