Old May 9th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Landing lights

"The Visitor" wrote in message

Matt Barrow wrote:

A Beech B36 - I have both the cowl and taxi (nose wheel) lights.

Available in:

Intermediate - 17° width
Landing - 9° width

What beam widths did you wind up with? would think the 9 degrees is too
small of a spot?

Landing light in the cowl, Intermediate on the nose wheel. They didn't have
the wider one (22 degrees IIRC) when I bought, or at least I didn't know
about it.

What was the real install time compared to estimates?

I didn't get an estimate from Lopresti, but I dropped the bird off in the
afternoon at the maintenance barn and it was done the next morning. Six
hours on the invoice as I recall.
--
Matt