Old June 17th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
John[_8_]

Default Anniversary

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:00:29 -0400, Jim wrote:

RAMN turned 11 years old on June 13th.

Wow Jim - time does fly when you are having fun! Sure does not seem
that long ago we set this thing up as an alternative to the old
Prodigy and NMN forums!

Occasionally throw an e-mail to Gray Fox (get a reply once in a while)
but have lost track of all the rest of the old gang.

Do agree with your desire to moderate but we did make a concious
decision not to as neither of us had the time (still don't) to put
into it every day. Though I have often wondered if there is a way to
change to a moderated group as the idiots have made it increasingly
difficult to find the good stuf.

John Alger USN(ret)
1972-1997 // 1310,1320
TA-4J, A-7E, EC-130Q, P-3B